Membership of the club entitles you to play at the times of the day shown on the online booking system. The courts are shared with St. Edmunds School during the day, but at least one of the four courts will always be available for members. There are no additional fees as the membership fee covers all your playing costs.
Entrance to the club is by an electronically scanned card which allows you 24 hour access to the club and the courts so you can play anytime of the day!
Booking a court is faciliated through our online booking system, please use the 'Court Booking' tab. All members will be issued with a username and password to be able to book courts online.
Should you wish to have an introductory visit please contact the club on 01227-769102between 7pm and 9pm, Monday to Thursday, or the membership secretary, Joe Magor on 07909 531367 (Please leave a message if unavailable!)
Below are step by step guides to renewing your membership or becoming a member:
Membership Packages All prices correct as of 1st January 2018 Please note that all 12 monthly payment packages are for a 12 month membership and cannot be cancelled prior to the completion of the 12 month period.
All memberships are for fixed periods and do no roll on after the period has expired. Members will be reminded of their upcoming membership expiry date when it is due.
1. Adult Membership - Adults beween the age of 19 and 64 years.
2. Student Membership - Students in full time education.
3. Junior / Ex Junior Membership - Juniord Under the age of 19 or former Juniors in full time education.
4. Senior Adult Membership - Adults aged 65 years or older.
5. Couples (Spouse/Partner) Membership - Two adults who are married or are partners.
6. Family Membership - Combined Adult and Junior memberships. (see above for packages)
7. Social Membership - Social members only who do not play but wish to be part of the club.
Junior members - Must be under 19 on September 1st 2018
Family membership packages - Cannot be used in conjunction with any Special Offers
Student membership packages - Applies only to full time students